Sunday 12 December 2010

What does Crisis mean

My Master has told me that his life has reached "crisis" point. What does that mean? He seems in a bad way. Something about too old to be feeling like a teenager in love. I don't really understand and I feel a bit useless being unable to console him. I think is confidennce has been so knocked by the Mistress going off on her own way that he can't bring himself to address the object of his affections now.

We managed a pleasant walk along the river but his mind did not seem with it and he seemed very introspective, occasionally muttering, "not a chance". After that he went out with friends who seem to give him comfort in the banter that ensues in the pub.

He's off to his secret world in the morning, which means that I've got a day on my own until he gets back.

No comments:

Post a Comment